|"...saving you money every day..."
Mesa Insulation Services | Phoenix Home Insulation | AZ Insulation
You should have high expectations when you hire King Insulation. We haven’t been around since 1981 by delivering anything less.
As an example, if you hire us to blow insulation in your attic you can expect:
- A thorough analysis of your attic to determine if there are conditions other than insulation that, when corrected, will save you additional energy and money;
- A high degree of care and caution for your home and property. We make every reasonable effort to make sure our blow hoses do not rub on the corners of your walls, ceiling or furniture;
- A nominal amount of dust. There is no way around it. If we are blowing insulation in your attic there will be a small amount of dust created. We minimize this by building a polyethylene enclosure around your attic scuttle that traps most of the generated dust particles;
- Recessed ceiling light protectors. Ceiling lights create heat in your attic. If these lights are covered with insulation there is a risk this heat will be trapped and may cause blinking lights or a fire. Some insulation contractors blow insulation over these and then hand sweep the insulation off the top of the ceiling light. We build custom shrouds to protect these lights from being covered with insulation;
- Exhaust fans/ducts, HVAC upducts, etc., protection. Some insulation contractors will blow insulation without consideration for these items in the attic. Insulation improperly applied in the attic can cause bathroom exhaust fans to stop operating, insulation to enter the HVAC system and blow throughout the house, condensate lines to clog causing water damage, etc. We are well aware of these potential hazards and make every effort to assure insulation is applied correctly around these areas;
- More than you bargained for. How do you know you are getting the amount of insulation you contracted for? If you are not standing at the blow machine counting each bag of insulation that goes in, you are at the mercy of the contractor. Some insulation contractors don’t deliver what they say. They either short the bag count or add extra air to fluff the insulation so it looks like you received what you contracted for. We always apply our insulation according to manufacturers’ recommendations. We attach rulers in your attic so you can see for yourself the amount of insulation applied was as stated. Of course we will always save the empty bags for you if you want. We always apply at least ½ inch more than the manufacturers calculation for the R value being installed to allow for future settling.