King Insulation provides the following energy savings applications in new and existing homes:
- Fiberglass, mineral fiber and cotton (denim) batt insulation;
- Blown in fiberglass insulation;
- Blown in cellulose insulation;
- Sprayed on foam insulation;
- Insulation repairs;
- Duct insulation, wrapping & repair;
- Water pipe insulation, wrapping & repair;
- Refrigerant line wrapping;
- Water heater wrapping;
- Solar attic fan installation;
- Air sealing - attic, roof and walls;
- Foil and spray on radiant barrier;
- Garage door insulation;
- Insulation removal;
- Door weatherstripping;
- Door, window and wall caulking;
- Complete home energy audits.
In new home construction, King Insulation provides a complete thermal energy envelope in accordance with local building codes, Department of Energy recommendations, local utility company recommendations and customer preferences.
Additionally, King Insulation provides complete sound insulation for ceiling as well as all interior walls including bathrooms, laundry rooms, mechanical and equipment rooms, media and theater rooms.
For the do it yourselfer, we give advice and sell you the material for less than the major retail outlets.
APS, SRP, and Southwest Gas customers can receive rebates under the Home Performance with Energy Star program. King Insulation is a participant in the Home Performance with Energy Star Program. Call us now for details.